How We Work
If you already have a furnishing project
1. At the first meeting with a client or a hired architect, we take a look at the project and discuss the ideas. Following we make a rough calculation of all the project elements . If the client agrees with the offer, we enter the space. After a precise measurement of the space, we suggest possible changes for technically better planning. Then with wide explanation we suggest additional options.
2. After confirming all the details and the final offer, we start with realization. We always take great care to respect the given deadlines, in order not to put clients in the unpleasant situation of possible moving in delays or postponing following works.
3. After the production is finalized, all furniture is being carefully packed so that transport damages are avoided. Installation is performed professionally and meticulously, leaving all rooms clean and tidy.
If you do not have a furnishing project
1. We arrange consultations in our showroom in order to discuss your ideas and present materials, colours and designs.
2. In accordance with the selected materials, we provide a rough calculation of our services (including the creation of 3D renders or complete monitoring service if needed) and then determine possible deadlines.
3. If the calculation is acceptable for the client, we enter the space and take precise measures.
4. We make proposals for all the furniture elements, including technical planning in accordance with the space possibilities.
5. If necessary, we work on 3D renders to make the understanding of our ideas and their materialization easier. In this phase, we make all the possible changes moving towards the most optimal final solution.
6. After specifying all the details, we enter the production.